Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snowboarding

First time to snowboarding in my life. I went to COP [ Calgary Olympic Park ] with my friends in ESL Class. they had 2 for choose 1 is snowboarding and 2 is skiing. I thought skiing is easier than snowboarding then I chose snowboarding. They gave helmet for us and showed us how to play. They tought us a little bit, but it was so good. The first time i was excited about that. When I snowboarding first time. The first minute was good ,but the secound minute snowboard was turned around and fall down. I tired again and it was fun, funny, and tired too
when i back to U of C i ran to C- Train and Ran to the bus and ran to church for activies . In there church thay and i love everyone in the church. When it was finished I helped them clear
all of thing herer. And i back to my house nad u have fub

No comments:


My Friends