Sunday, December 2, 2007

Terrible Home work

Terrible Home Work was read a book, summery and answer question to a journal. I was read the book 5 days 2 times and finished it! I very love that book because The stories are interesting. The question from mercy was not same answer from my book. My book are defferent from my most my friends in the class. It was so diffical and make terrible to me too. I was summerized almost the stories because i didn't want to write all the book. I was so tried [alway]. because I used time like 8 Hrs for summery and did any question. I was very sleepy and tried.I felt like asleep every time when I study by myself. So, now i felt good gor this book now. Oh! the book have about 50 pages but have a lot story. it's a 50 stories. T_T

had U Work Hard Like me?

2 comments:

นาตายา said...

อืม..ว่างัยดีหล่ะ
blogก้อสวยดีนะ
เรียบ-เรียบดี
นะ..ก้อยังคิดถึงเหมือนเดิม
ขอโทษละกันนะ กับทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างที่ผ่านมา
เราผิดเองแหล่ะ

Marcy said...

I know the book report was difficult and took a long time but that's how you learn.
Anyway, your blog looks good. And I am glad you enjoyed your time in Calgary. Continue to study hard and ask lots of questions. Take care.


My Friends